This position is now closed to new applicants.
A full time, permanent trainee position has arisen in an independent accountancy practice in East Dulwich. Coman & Co. is a forward thinking accountancy firm which has been steadily growing since November 2009.
We are a firm of chartered tax advisers and an ACCA accredited employer.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare statutory accounts, personal and company tax returns for a wide range of clients. You should be able to prepare a complete set of financial statements by the end of your training.
- Prepare VAT Returns, carry out company formations and other company secretarial tasks, using leading accountancy practice software.
- Liaise with HMRC and Companies House and develop an understanding of these compliance systems.
- Research upcoming changes in tax legislation and draft letters of tax advice.
As basic requirements:
- You must be able to demonstrate an excellent standard of English and close attention to detail.
- Previous experience in an office role is preferable, although not necessary. You should have a minimum of three A-levels (at least two Bs) or equivalent standard of qualification or expect to receive these qualifications. This position would complement studies towards ATT or ACCA.
The deadline for applications for thei possition has passed.
Please email a CV and covering letter in application for this role to [email protected], for the attention of Ray Coman, Director. You should not telephone. Please quote reference Direct/trainee/30062016