Written by Ray Coman
The right accountancy system can save your business a lot of time. It can also help you keep track of valuable data and avoid the penalties from HMRC for failing to keep proper records.
- What you need the software to do
- Whether you need VAT Returns, stock control, payslips, monthly profit and loss, debtor, creditor or cashflow reports.
- Updating the software automatically from: bank statements, PayPal, till registers, Outlook contacts and other databases.
- Industry specific accountancy software, and accountancy software for Mac.
- Remote access for accountants as a feature.
- Hosted accounting software (usually subscription based) or in-house accountancy software.
- The quality of accounting software technical support and training, if necessary.
- Your expected rate of growth and whether it is worth getting a more expensive system now to avoid the cost of changing accountancy software in the future.
- Your budget
Business performance is linked to the suitability of your accounting system. We offer our expertise to help you plan and select the best.
Coman & Co. will work with you to understand your way of doing business and advise on a software that integrates well into your information system. Please contact us for a free, no obligation meeting.