Written by Ray Coman
In addition to forming the company, we can:
- Register the company for corporation tax,
- Advise on forming a dormant company, for instance to protect a name or in readiness for potential business.
- Advise on timing of incorporation, having regard to any tax and year end concerns.
- Register the business for VAT, and any appropriate schemes, if suitable
- Register the company as an employer, if applicable
- Correspond with the bank regarding opening a company bank account
- Be appointed as your tax agent, to deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- Provide a registered office
- Agree a suitable share structure.
- Act as company secretary
If you require accounting services for a new company, keep it all in one place. We offer this service in the hope that you will become a valued, long term client. Please call or email and we would be pleased to assist.