Written by Ray Coman
We offer a cost-effective and efficient service for forming a company. With a chosen company name, we can prepare the suitable application using suitable software. Once you have approved the application through our secure online facility, we can file the document electronically and it is typically accepted by Companies House the same day. We have a Companies House Credit Account to settle the filing fees on your behalf. Often, a company is registered within 24 hours of submission of application.
In addition to forming the company, we can:
- Register the company for corporation tax,
- Advise on forming a dormant company, for instance to protect a name or in readiness for potential business.
- Advise on timing of incorporation, having regard to any tax and year end concerns.
- Register the business for VAT, and any appropriate schemes, if suitable
- Register the company as an employer, if applicable
- Provide appropriate references for opening a company bank account
- Be appointed as tax agent, for dealing with HMRC on behalf of the company.
- Provide a registered office
- Agree a suitable share structure.
- Act as company secretary
Company formation adds to the complement of services we provide for a new company. The advice we provide at the start could result in a long standing, valued client. However, we can also assist with companies set up for a specific project or short term purpose, including dissolving the company at the end of its usefulness.