Written by Ray Coman 


We offer support to your business, by producing realistic business plans, to aid financing and develop an effective accounting system.

We offer a range of accounting services, where you prefer to outsource bookkeeping, VAT Return preparation, payroll and internal accounts to closely measure and optimise your performance.


As business tax specialists, we can assist with planning the tax liabilities of your entity, whether with corporation tax, through the construction industry scheme, or as a sole trader or partner. This not only reduces the possibility of a tax investigation, but improves response to HMRC in the event of a tax investigation, thereby saving costs.


As personal tax specialists, we can reduce your individual tax liabilities, through effective tax planning and mitigating inheritance tax on your estate. We offer a comprehensive UK Tax Return preparation and review service, no matter what your circumstances.


If you choose to work through a company, we can help with forming a new company, deal with Companies House through our company secretarial service and prepare your year-end company tax return and accounts using the most suitable tax software. We have a cost-effective solution for one-person companies.


If your requirements include tax or accounting, please contact us for a free, initial discussion.


An update in March 2020.  Visit the contact us page to send a private message.  Complete the comment box below to make a public comment.


#14 Ray Coman, FCCA, CTA 2021-08-24 11:18

If you are a UK resident, you are liable to tax on your worldwide income and gains. More information on tax residency can be found here:

If you are not UK resident you will be liable to tax on employment earnings run through a UK payroll, or which should be run through a UK payroll. More information can be found here:

If you are non-resident being paid a dividend, this will be disregarded income for UK tax purposes.
#13 tsakani sejanamane 2021-08-19 13:48
I am trading with a company propfix,it is time for them to deposit withdrawal of my profits into my bank account they say that I must pay tax first ,
It is the law in United Kingdom.
To receive 450 thousands Rands I must pay R25 000.
#12 Ray Coman, FCCA, CTA 2020-12-20 00:20

I have sent you a private message.
#11 Adeola Lawal-West 2020-12-17 03:59
Dear Ray Coman,

I sold my property in September 2019 and I would like to acquire your service to file my tax return on rental income and capital gain for disposal of the property.

I will be grateful if you contact me as soon as possible to discuss your availability, fees charged and other enquiries that I may have.

Kind Regards,
#10 Raphael Coman 2020-10-01 22:30

Thank you for your comment. I have replied to your email privately, however, I am able to assist with this kind of requirement.
#9 Nikita 2020-09-24 14:47

I am due to purchase my first buy to let property through a Limited Company and wanted help/advice with the process, in addition to managing the finances through this account. It would be great if you could send me details of the process and prices involved for these services.

Thanks in advance


#8 Ray Coman, FCCA, CTA 2019-11-10 14:29

I offer Companies House filing as part of my service. Since I am mainly a tax specialist, I do not publish prices for this. However, I can usually process dormant company accounts for a property management company for about £50 per year. Additional fees apply each time there is a change in shareholder or director, which usually occurs when ownership of a flat is transferred.
#7 Matthew 2019-11-10 13:13
We live in a block of 3 flats and the freehold is owned by a dormant company (which we all have 1 share in). We need to process our Company accounts and wondered if this is something you may be able to help with? I also wanted to ask if there was a way we could avoid processing accounts in the future or reducing the amount of admin involved.
kind regards
Matthew Bromage
#6 Ray Coman, FCCA, CTA 2019-10-28 10:32

I am happy to assist and have replied by private message.
#5 James Glover 2019-10-28 09:19
Dear Ray,

I would like to speak to someone about my personal finances.

I have a collection of pensions from various jobs and I have a tax return to complete each year from my current job.

Please can I arrange a time to come and talk to someone about managing my finances?
#4 Ray Coman, FCCA, CTA 2019-10-22 13:39
Tom, I would be pleased to assist and have replied via private message
#3 Tom Walker 2019-10-22 12:55

I'm a sole trader based in Forest Hill, and have been doing my own Self-Assessment returns for the last 4 years or so. I have a fairly simple business (I'm a consultant researcher for non-profit work, mostly overseas, and do most of my work for a couple of companies), so don't think I need that much - but I am interested in getting advice on some aspects of the way I do things. Is this the sort of thing you could help with?

I use FreeAgent to record invoices/payments/expenses, with a Starling business account, so it would be good to know if you have any experience with FreeAgent.

#2 Ray Coman, FCCA, CTA 2019-08-28 11:19

Not a problem. I have emailed you directly to discuss.
#1 Gemma Hopkins 2019-08-28 10:44

I am a landlord and I am looking for a tax specialist who would be able to take on completing my tax returns for me. Would it be possible to meet to discuss the suitability for using your firm please?

Many thanks,

Add comment

Simple situations. Complex situations. If it goes on a Tax Return we deal with it. Contact us for a free, initial meeting.

Call us!