Full time office manager
Written by Ray Coman
Part time office manager. Employed. Coman & Co. Ltd. Date open: 01/10/2021, This role is a mixture of client communications and marketing. Hours are full time 40 a week. Work will be mostly on site and applicants will only be considered- preferably in Cheltenham or at least commutable distance. The office is in 7 Royal Crescent Cheltenham GL50 3DFUK
Coman&Co is a forward-thinking 12-year-old chartered accountancy practice in affluent South London. We manage a portfolio of around 1,000 high income professionals typically 30-50 years old. Our specialism is in UK tax, and we have a website with over 250 pages of news, technical and service reports.
We are well positioned on Yahoo, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn through organic strategy and paid campaign.
Help in the success of a forward-thinking, tech-friendly accountancy practice in London. Develop the marketing strategy and assist in the management of the existing client portfolio.
Full training will be provided. Hired subject to written English test
- Draft standard emails to clients
- Communicate statutory requirements to clients in accordance with a clear system of reminders
- Some accounts payable, accounts receivable, PAYE and other elementary accounts work
- Process of HMRC and statutory communications
- Update Companies House and HMRC with relevant changes to client information
- Oversee facilities management for the building, including some letting.
- Generate traffic from social media updates
- Manage the company website
- Plan and execute email campaigns
To be successful in this position, you will need to develop the following skills:
- Keen attention to detail. Accuracy with names, numbers and dates is essential
- Website management
- Creating targeted email communications and social media management
- Native English written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Client liaison
Starting salary circa £40000 pro rata. That translates to £25 to £30 per hour. The salary can be reviewed subject to practice growth. Please email [email protected] Telephone enquiries will not be welcome. No agencies. Applications are open until 31/10/2021