Company secretarial services
Written by Ray Coman
Using professional software, we can:
- Form a company online
- Alter shareholders and directors, which can improve flexibility over taking money out of the company and address issues of control.
- With the above information on our database, complete and file an annual return each year
We also provide a registered office facility to:
- Keep your address private, often suitable if you work from home.
- Deal with Companies House and HMRC information which is sent direct to us, and advise you as appropriate.
- Provide a secure location for statutory records which must be kept at the registered office address.
We can prepare standard and bespoke documents relating to resolutions, board minutes and alterations to share structure which can support tax planning. Our company secretarial service is often an efficient part of our year-round accounting service. We will advise on whether separate legal advice would be necessary.
With our experience and system of reminders we can help ensure all relevant documents are filed on time. We can therefore help avoid late filing penalties which can be severe, your company being struck off, and the company assets, including the bank account, being frozen.
- If you wish to end the company, we can process an informal striking off.
- This can save considerable costs where a formal insolvency procedure is not suitable.
- Many simple companies do not require highly specialised legal advice. With the support of our experience and up to date software, we can manage the Companies House requirements for your business.
Please contact us for a free consultation.