South London accountants
Written by Ray Coman
From shop fronted premises in East Dulwich, we offer a convenient and accessible method for people to visit us from nearby areas.
The main office in Dulwich can be accessed via train with an average journey time of twelve minutes to London Bridge and via various bus routes, the P13, 40, 197, 185 and 12, 37, 363 and 63. Buses towards central London mainly to go via Demark Hill and Elephant and Castle. Nearby Peckham Rye runs trains to London Bridge, Victoria and Blackfriars. A short bus ride away is Forest Hill which is part of the new East London tube line. Car parking is free outside the office.
Our specialism in UK tax, and extensive experience on the practicalities of dealing with HMRC, gives us the ability to advise and assist people from anywhere in the world.
Through our IT system it is possible to view and sign key documents via an online portal. This keeps our service available regardless of our visitor’s whereabouts.
For clients that come via referral, or where it is not convenient to reach our office, an initial meeting by telephone or Skype is practical alternative. Our initial meeting is free.
By appointment, we can be reached easily for a face to face meeting. Consequently, we are accountants and tax advisers in Dulwich, but also the surrounding areas of Sydenham, Camberwell, Forest Hill, Herne Hill, Peckham, Honor Oak and West Dulwich. By postcode, our business is concentrated in the areas of SE21, SE22, SE15, SE26, SE23 and SE24.
Areas of specialism
Our clients typically include:
- Contractors seeking to establish a limited company to run their company. We therefore offer a company formation, payroll and year end reporting of the statutory accounts and company tax return to Companies House and HMRC. We file VAT returns on the flat rate scheme and complete a director’s Tax Return.
- Couples and families seeking advice on ways to reduce their overall tax burden.
- Small businesses with payroll requirements, such as filing payroll in real time, auto-enrolment, VAT and other business tax issues.
- Landlords and non-resident landlords seeking assistance with the preparation of Tax Returns and an accountant to act as agent when dealing with HMRC.
- Taxpayers who have received a letter of enquiry from HMRC, for instance as part of the let property campaign.
- Landlords with concerns about capital gains tax on disposal of a property.
- Employees and directors with high earnings concerned about PAYE.
- Partners in small, medium sized and large firms and LLPs with tax concerns.
- Tradespeople affected by the construction industry scheme.
We would be please to assist with your query. Please contact us to arrange an initial meeting.