South London accountants


Written by


From shop fronted premises in East Dulwich, we offer a convenient and accessible method for people to visit us from nearby areas.


Transport links


The main office in Dulwich can be accessed via train with an average journey time of twelve minutes to London Bridge and via various bus routes, the P13, 40, 197, 185 and 12, 37, 363 and 63.  Buses towards central London mainly to go via Demark Hill and Elephant and Castle. Nearby Peckham Rye runs trains to London Bridge, Victoria and Blackfriars.  A short bus ride away is Forest Hill which is part of the new East London tube line.  Car parking is free outside the office.


International business


Our specialism in UK tax, and extensive experience on the practicalities of dealing with HMRC, gives us the ability to advise and assist people from anywhere in the world.


Through our IT system it is possible to view and sign key documents via an online portal.  This keeps our service available regardless of our visitor’s whereabouts.
For clients that come via referral, or where it is not convenient to reach our office, an initial meeting by telephone or Skype is practical alternative.  Our initial meeting is free.


Local clientele


By appointment, we can be reached easily for a face to face meeting.  Consequently, we are accountants and tax advisers in Dulwich, but also the surrounding areas of Sydenham, Camberwell, Forest Hill, Herne Hill, Peckham, Honor Oak and West Dulwich. By postcode, our business is concentrated in the areas of SE21, SE22, SE15, SE26, SE23 and SE24.


Areas of specialism


Our clients typically include:



We would be please to assist with your query. Please contact us to arrange an initial meeting.


#2 Ray Coman 2015-11-06 11:58

There is no capital gains tax on your disposal of your home. The last 18 months of ownership is a deemed period of occupation.

If you have not lived in your previous home for 18 months before sale there will not be any capital gains tax.

More information can be found here:
#1 shelley rayner 2015-11-01 06:44
I am recently divorced and we are selling the ex matrimonial home (where my husband resides) as part of our court agreement on finances, the house is being sold and any capital gains tax is split 50/50.

the house was transferred into both of our names in october 1994 (previously the house belonged to my ex husband and his previous wife) how to i calculate what tax is due?

Add comment

Simple situations. Complex situations. If it goes on a Tax Return we deal with it. Contact us for a free, initial meeting.

Email us!